East Brunswick (Crystal Springs Aquatic Center)
Durnams Corner Road
East Brunswick, NJ
6 Lanes 25 yards
See Road Map (pdf)
From 206 in Hillsborough
- From 206 go to Hillsborough Road to dead end and make a right onto Amsterdam Rd. (or take 514 to Amsterdam Rd.)
- Take Amsterdam Rd to dead end and make a left onto River Road.
- Make a right onto Blackwell Mills Bridge
- Go straight on Blackwell Mills Rd. to dead end make a right onto South Middlebush Road.
- Make a first left onto Skillman Rd. to dead end make a right onto Rt. 27.
- Make a left onto Cozzins Rd. (the next light) and follow signs to RT 1.
- Cross over Rt 1, and Rt 130
- Cozzins Rd. becomes Adams Lane. Go to the dead end make a right onto Old George Rd.
- Pass a baseball field on your left and make a left onto Church Lane (White church on corner)
- Go to the dead end ( you will pass over the turnpike) and make a right onto Dunhams Corner Rd. Crystal Springs is on your left.
- Take 287 to exit 9. Make right at end of exit towards Highland Park/New Brunswick.
- Follow to 5th traffic light. Turn Right onto RT 18.
- Then follow directions from Route 18.
From Route 18
- Continue on RT 18 through New Brunswick into East Brunswick (crossing over NJ Turnpike)
- Proceed on RT 18 South to Cranbury Road exit. Follow Cranbury Road about ½ mile through 1st traffic light. (East Brunswick H.S. is on left)
- Just before 2nd light on Cranbury road, bear right (pass cemetery), onto Dunhams Corner Rd
- Continue on Dunhams Corner Road through intersection of Dunham’s Corner and Ryders Lane. Dunhams corner curves right. Follow Dunhams Corner road approx 2 miles. DC road bends sharply to left.
- Immediately after bend, entrance to Crystal Springs Aquatic Center is on Left.